Oral Conscious Sedation
At Paramount Dental, we offer Kirkland Oral Conscious Sedation, more commonly known as Sedation Dentistry for patients who may require this alternative during procedures.
Kirkland sedation dentistry is a safe option to help our Paramount Dental team provide you with the best health care that you require and deserve. There are many benefits associated with sedation dentistry. This may be the best option if you have a strong gag reflex, or if you would like to complete multiple treatments in a single extended visit. Ask your Kirkland dental professional if oral conscious sedation is right for you!
Consider Kirkland sedation dentistry if you have:
- high fear or anxiety regarding the procedure
- previous traumatic dental experiences
- difficulty reaching the required level of numbness
- a strong gag reflex
- very sensitive teeth
- complex dental issues that require complex care
- limited time to complete multiple procedures
The levels of sedation used include:
- Minimal Sedation – you are awake but will feel relaxed and calm
- Moderate Sedation/ Conscious Sedation – you may slur your words when speaking and not remember much of the procedure
- Deep Sedation – you are on the edge of consciousness, but can still be awakened
- General Anesthesia – you are completely unconscious
The professional team at Paramount Dental are experts on sedation dentistry and we are prepared to accommodate your unique requirements. We are here to ensure that your visit to our practice is a great experience! With Kirkland sedation dentistry, you will wake up with a beautiful and healthy new smile. You can be confident that you are in the best care with your Paramount Dental team.
Get in touch with a Paramount Dental team member for more information about Oral Conscious Sedation.